Wishing I could see you

It has been a week since I last saw Sevgji.  She was taken to Bitola on the 12th of February.  This is the last picture I took of her while I was giving her some milk and she started to fall asleep.

Falling asleep



O how I hope to hold her in my arms right now.  

We rented a car yesterday and drove to Bitola to visit with her. - But we were not allowed to see her.  We need some kind of special permission from someone  in another town,not quite sure what or where exactly.

She is in the "Dom za doencinja i mali deca" The children's home for babies from 3 months to about 3 years.  We were also told that according to the law if we want to adopt her, we are not allowed to see her again until the adoption process is finished.  I truly hope this is not true and that we just need the permission for the Social workers in Radoviš. 

This is a photo taken from outside the building where Sevgji is now.

Children's home in Bitola
We are hoping for a miracle here.

We have not started the formal adoption progress yet, but hope too very soon.


Comments

Popular Posts