Sevgji will need to go to Bitola
During the week when I visited Sevgji at the hospital they called me in and informed me that Sevgji would have to go to Bitola during the next week. They were hoping that we could adopt right from inside the hospital but the laws state otherwise, she must first go into the "system" before we can take her out of the"system" again.
Every day we visit her I wonder if this is going to be my last visit here. Today the whole family went and we took a couple of pictures.
Bitola is a town on the other side of the country, about 2 hours drive from our home. Right now there is some flooding in Macedonia and Bitola is one of the places affected so I am not sure when they will come and get her.
Every day we visit her I wonder if this is going to be my last visit here. Today the whole family went and we took a couple of pictures.
Bitola is a town on the other side of the country, about 2 hours drive from our home. Right now there is some flooding in Macedonia and Bitola is one of the places affected so I am not sure when they will come and get her.
The doctors from Novick Cardiac alliance are coming to operate on more children and they need the space. Sevgji received her lifesaving opereration in December 2014. Here is a link to their website: cardiac-alliance.
There are also some picture of Sevgji on this site:
![]() |
| Sevgji |
We are truly hoping our paperwork does not take too long, so we can have our darling new daughter with us soon. Her biological mother also has one more chance to change her mind and must sign of again on her. As soon as all this is done we can start our adoption request to adopt her.





Comments
Post a Comment