Our little miracle is on the way
I was walking into the house as Danie was talking on the phone, not really thinking about who he was talking too. He came in an asked me how I was feeling? I thought that a strange question and then he said that this was the social worker on the phone.. in his eyes I could see that this was big news but my brain could not comprehend it.
He said; "We have been matched" My mind could not believe what I was hearing and it took a while to sink in what he was saying. I was always imagining how I would react when we received the call and this was not how I thought it would happen. I kind of went blank,,, not being able to believe. When I saw the tears in his eyes I knew this was true and excitement and fear started to build up in me. "We have been matched!"
Now all the questions came out at once ,,,,, and he didn't have the answers, we needed to wait another 4 days for the answers, a very long time when you can't sleep or think of anything else.
Finally Monday came and we could go and find our answers. We have been matched with a little girl of 18 months born in July 2015. Now we just have to wait for more documents to arrive and sign some things and then we will be able to go and pick up our new little girl.
Can't wait to meet her finally.
He said; "We have been matched" My mind could not believe what I was hearing and it took a while to sink in what he was saying. I was always imagining how I would react when we received the call and this was not how I thought it would happen. I kind of went blank,,, not being able to believe. When I saw the tears in his eyes I knew this was true and excitement and fear started to build up in me. "We have been matched!"
Now all the questions came out at once ,,,,, and he didn't have the answers, we needed to wait another 4 days for the answers, a very long time when you can't sleep or think of anything else.
Finally Monday came and we could go and find our answers. We have been matched with a little girl of 18 months born in July 2015. Now we just have to wait for more documents to arrive and sign some things and then we will be able to go and pick up our new little girl.
Can't wait to meet her finally.

Comments
Post a Comment