One year has past
Today a year ago I held you in my arms for the first time, believing you will soon be with us. It was also snowing outside, just like today... it is just I still don't have you.
Now you must be bigger......
I wonder if you are walking..... You should by now, I am sure you can....
I wonder if you have long or short hair?
I wonder if deed down you will remember us?
I wonder what your favorite food is?
I wonder what your favorite toy is?
I wonder if you are lonely?
I wonder when I will see you again?
I hope soon...
Now you must be bigger......
I wonder if you are walking..... You should by now, I am sure you can....
I wonder if you have long or short hair?
I wonder if deed down you will remember us?
I wonder what your favorite food is?
I wonder what your favorite toy is?
I wonder if you are lonely?
I wonder when I will see you again?
I hope soon...
Soon we will be even - 3 on each side.....


Comments
Post a Comment