It's your Birthday!
A letter to Sevgji Hadassah
I was expecting to have you home with us. Throwing you a big first birthday party. Now we are not even in the same country.........
I was expecting to hold you in my arms already, but I haven't seen you in nearly 3 months....
I was expecting a miracle, but now this miracle seem so far away.
I am asking Jesus to pick you up today and to whisper in your ears.
"Ek het jou lief."
I am expecting Him to hold you and to be close to you, since I am soo far away.
I am expecting Him to comfort you, to be there with you when you scared and alone.


May you be blessed on your first Birthday my child. We continue to wait for you.
This song is for us. For you and me......
I was expecting to have you home with us. Throwing you a big first birthday party. Now we are not even in the same country.........
I was expecting to hold you in my arms already, but I haven't seen you in nearly 3 months....
I was expecting a miracle, but now this miracle seem so far away.
I am asking Jesus to pick you up today and to whisper in your ears.
"Ek het jou lief."
I am expecting Him to hold you and to be close to you, since I am soo far away.
I am expecting Him to comfort you, to be there with you when you scared and alone.


May you be blessed on your first Birthday my child. We continue to wait for you.
This song is for us. For you and me......

Comments
Post a Comment